Saturday 11 June 2016

Winner Challenge #5

Good morning to all of you !!!
Thank you for participating to our 5th Challenge..
And now.. it's time to announce the winner..
.
.
.

Congratulations to :
6. Hazel

Please email me at merlinahadi@yahoo.co.id to claim your prize from Angie's Digital Stamps (3 digis for winner)

and
22. Susan Kennedy Please email your address and I will post your mystery prize from Witheart-Craft
You have 10 days to claim your prize

And now on The Top 3 are :
12. MARYVONNE

19. Narobe hiša - Natasa P.

33. Claudia

Congratulations ladies..
Please grab your badge to display on your blog.


Happy crafting !!!

Click here for our current challenge 

3 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. Congrats to the others winners too.

hugs
Claudia

Hazel said...

What a wonderful surprise to see that I'm the winner of challenge 5 - I've emailed. xx

Narobe hiša - Nataša P. said...

Thanks for choosing my card for one of the top 3 - I'm soo happy. Congrats to the winner and all other of top 3.